About Aventure Works
Aventure Works, Inc. is owned and operated by Jack Beacham, a management and IT consultant with 3 decades of experience in defining, selecting, implementing, integrating, using and improving analytic, enterprise resource planning (ERP), and customer relationship management (CRM) systems so as to provide better financial, sales and operational results.
Jack and his team have helped for over 2 dozen clients, including:
- ABCO Fire Protection Systems (field sales and service)
- Chase Transcription (medical transcription and editing)
- Mobile Clean and Go / DF Consumer Products (manufacturer and distributor)
- EagleCheck (national security software service provider / start-up)
- Environmental Design Group (professional services provider)
- Equity Trust (financial services provider)
- Ferian Enterprises (third part logistics provider)
- Globecomm Technologies (telecommunication service provider)
- Goode van Slyke (architecture services provider)
- GrafTech International (high-tech manufacturer)
- Grisi & Budde Law (legal firm)
- Healthy Foods (consumer goods distributor)
- HGR Industrial Surplus (distributor)
- I Cycle (document management services provider)
- JNet Business Solutions (IT services provider)
- Kech & Lang (kitchen and bath products manufacturer and distributor)
- Layton Graphics (document management services provider)
- M.D. Reilly & Associates (sales and marketing services provider)
- M.J. Payne Supply (distributor)
- MidWest Spec / Morrissey Associates (manufacturers’ rep agency)
- Midwest Transatlantic Lines (international shipper / freight forwarder)
- Nanofilm Technologies (nanotech consumer products)
- New Breed Entertainment (media investment partnership)
- Ohio Precision Molding (job shop manufacturer)
- Prodigal Company (brand strategists)
- Riegler Law (lawyer)
- Suburban School Transportation (transportation services provider)
- Supplier Insight (software as a service – SaaS – developer)
- Syncro Medical Innovations (medical device manufacturer)
- TenCate Advanced Armor (manufacturer and distributor)
- US Fish & Wildlife (federal agency)
- Winston Products (consumer goods, virtual, international manufacturer)
- Wire Products (make-to-stock and make-to-order manufacturer)
- Wired Views (website solutions)
Although the scope of each client relationship is unique, various clients have enjoyed better, more predictable results, simpler and easier, through performance dashboards, financial models, software applications, and integration services. The focus is always upon the critical few issues at the root of overlooked growth opportunities as well as wasteful policies, procedures and tasks.
Jack’s approach to business is shaped by a commitment to Jeffersonian liberty and by an understanding of the Austrian-Misean-Rothbardian view of the business cycle. In addition, through an Aventure Works media venture, Jack has edited, published and markets a translation of short stories by the German poet, Rainer Maria Rilke, Stories of God.
Prior to founding Aventure Works in 2001, Jack was Vice-President of Xtrasource (later sold to Sento), a global provider of call center and customer support services. Prior to that, Jack worked with Caliber Logistics (later to become Fedex Logistics, Universal Electronics (consumer electronics distributor), and several management and IT services firms.
For a free, no-obligation half-hour discussion of your next project, please complete the Q & A Session form.